Return to 33rd USCT and St.
Augustine Members
Captain Alexander Heasley
33rd USCT
(? - August 30, 1865)

In the beginning as a Corporal in Pennsylvania
Captain Alexander Heasley enlisted on August 31, 1861 as a Corporal. On 8/31/1861 he mustered into "B" Co. PA
100th Infantry. He was discharged for promotion on January 31, 1863.

August 29, 1861. We arrived safe in camp on last evening and have got in good quarters and are getting along very
well. We have a very nice tent. It will accommodate us very well. We have in our mess the Capt. & 1st Lieutenant and Ian
Knox, Bill Harper, Ed Oliver, Sam Harris, Al Henry, Walker Shaw & Ian Golden. We have a table and desk. If you would
see us keeping house, we can do it up scientific. We had provisions enough along to do for breakfast and I think there is
plenty to do for dinner. We are getting along fine so far. I am very well pleased. There was a company of cavalry came
into camp this forenoon. There was over one hundred of them. They had their baggage wagons with them. They are
from Chicago. They are going to march on to Washington. I was in the city last night to a theatre and I have been down
to the city all forenoon. I think likely we will be here for two weeks. They are calling the roll and we will have to get our

Beaufort, S.C., April 18/62. I received yours of March twenty sixth a few days ago. You were rather scolding me a little
for not writing often enough. Well it may be I need it for I have not written very often. I sent my likeness to you in a letter I
wrote to Zack which I suppose you have received before this time. It is not very extra taken but it is as well as I could get
here. We are to have a grand concert here tonight in the Baptist Church of this place by the Seventy Ninth Brass Band
which we think will be very nice. The admittance fifty cents for officers and twenty five cents for privates. We have very
little to do now. We drill in bayonet exercise and target shooting. The sun is getting middling warm here but there is
always a cool breeze going that makes it very pleasant. We are going out to Seabrook on Monday on picket. We will
stay there two weeks. We buried today twelve of the Eight Michigan Regt. that got killed on Wilmington Island by the
Rebels and there is sixteen more of them that will die. They were brought to this place as they belong to this Brigade.
Our Regt. are all in good health, very few sick in the hospital."

"Seabrook Plantation, Jan. 13th, 1862. We are now quartered about ten miles from Beaufort on the Seabrook
Plantation. There is two companies of us quartered in the Seabrook House. It is a most beautiful place. There is nice
shade trees all around the house. We drill a little every day and go on picket about every fourth night. That is the
hardest we have to do, standing twenty four hours on picket. The enemy is just across the river from us. We can see the
Rebel pickets. Everyday we can hear them talk. I can see the Rebels from my window where I am now writing but they
keep on their own side of the river. Our Brigade went across the river on New Years and destroyed their batteries with
the assistance of the gun boats. The gun boats shelled them back while we crossed and tore down their batteries. We
got two or three men killed in the Eight Michigan. There was over one hundred killed of the Rebels. We are left here as
pickets. I don't know how long we will stay here but I hope they will leave us stay for we are not kept so close. There is
no guard around us. We can get running around. We have nigger mutiny every other night which is very interesting.
They get awfully excited sometimes. They get to singing and dancing. It is as good as a theatre. The house is crowded
full every time they preach. We have eight or ten large holes of sweet potatoes just back of the house so when we want
any sweet potatoes we don't have to go far for them and the darkies here bake most splendid corn bread and potato
pudding so we live fat. There was two negroes a few days ago that fell on two Rebels and beat them to death. The
Rebels were trying to take them up to the railroad but the negroes had it made up to kill them before they started. They
knocked the two Rebels down and took their guns and beat them till they broke the guns and then made their escape to
this Isle. They were two big stout fellows."

Captain Alexander Heasley and the 33rd USCT
See Bronson 33rd USCT History and St. Augustine members.

The Murder of Captain Alexander Heasley
After the War Company E was sent to Augusta Georgia. Captain Heasley was discharged from the 33rd in Augusta and
employed by the Freedmen's Bureau.

From the
New York Times:
But to the murder of Capt. ALEX. HEASLEY, who, instead of being murdered in cold blood, should have been put in
charge of the fool-killer. Well, to be brief, Capt. HEASLEY, Company E, Thirty-third Colored Infantry, got acquainted with
HIGHT's negro girl and engaged to marry her. This was deemed an outrage by HIGHT, the girl's paramour, and he and
two other young men -- CHARLES WATKINS and JOSHUA J. DOUGHTY -- armed themselves with revolvers and Bowie-
knives, and went to the house of the girl, where they found HEASLEY, whom they shot and stabbed to death.

Of course, notwithstanding the folly of HEASLEY, great indignation was felt by the military, and Gen. STEEDMAN had
the murderers arrested and brought to trial. He felt sure they would be convicted, and he was determined to hang them,
although during the trial he was several times threatened with personal violence by anonymous writers.

After a protracted trial the commission found DOUGHTY guilty and acquitted WATKINS. The following is the closing part
of the order issued by Gen. STEEDMAN:

"Two-thirds of the members concurring in the conviction; and the commission do, therefore, sentence him, the said
FRANK HIGHT, 'to be hanged by the neck until he is dead, at such time and place as the Commanding-General may
appoint,' two-thirds of the members concurring in the sentence."

2. The proceedings, findings and acquittal of the Military Commission in the case of JOSHUA J. DOUGHTY, citizen, are

3. In the case of CHARLES WATKINS, citizen, the Major-General-Commanding, after a careful perusal of the evidence,
is unable to concur with the commission in their findings.

The proceedings in this case are approved, the findings and consequent acquittal disapproved.

JOSHUA J. DOUGHTY and CHARLES WATKINS will be released from confinement.

The proceedings, findings and sentence of the Military Commission in the case of FRANK HIGHT, citizen, are approved;
but, inasmuch as CHARLES WATKINS, whose guilt the evidence in the opinion of the Major-General-Commanding
clearly establishes, has been acquitted, the sentence is modified to imprisonment in the Penitentiary at Auburn, N.Y., or
such other place as the President of the United States may direct, for the period of fifteen years.

I have been made the recipient of much information concerning this trial, which has not yet seen light. It seems to have
been proven that HIGHT was chief actor in this affair, and that he went deliberately to the girl's house to kill HEASLEY,
taking WATKINS and DOUGHTY along as assistants. HEASLEY had three bullets put into him and was stabbed in three
places. The girl was the important witness, and testified that three men came there, two of whom she recognized in the
persons of HIGHT and WATKINS. WATKINS was in favor of killing HEASLEY as soon as he made his appearance. The
latter ordered the ruffians out, and they both fired. All this the girl saw. Now, of course, HEASLEY had no legal right to
order HIGHT out of his own house, and notwithstanding the latter got up the murder, WATKINS was certainly as much to
blame as HIGHT, because he shot and stabbed HEASLEY. But the commission, it seems, did not think so, and WATKINS
got off. Had both of these murderers been convicted, as, of course, they should have been. Gen. STEEDMAN would
have hanged them both, if the President gave his approval. So be tells me, and he further informs me that all but two of
the commission were in favor of convicting WATKINS. Those two who were opposed to convicting him boarded at the
house of the lady to whom Watkins was engaged to be married; and it is further stated, that one of these officers, during
the progress of the trial, was to be seen, night after night, seated between two ladies upon a sofa, listening to their
entreaties in behalf of Watkins. This is the reason why Gen. STEEDMAN has commuted HIGHT's sentence to fifteen
years' imprisonment. The friends of the latter are about to petition the President for his release, on the plea that he is
the sole support of a widowed mother.

General Order Number 22
According to General Order Number 22, Headquarters, Department of Georgia, Frank Hight, Joshua J. Doughty, and
Charles Watkins, all citizens of Augusta, Georgia did "purposely, willfully, maliciously, and of their premeditation and
malice an assault did make, and with certain pistols, commonly called revolvers, and with certain dangerous and
murderous knives, commonly called Bowie-knives . . . did shoot with the pistols . . . and did strike and stab with the
knives" Heasley inflicting "four mortal wounds." Hight was found guilty and incarcerated at the Penitentiary at Auburn,
New York before being pardoned by President Andrew Johnson.

Frank Hight
Frank Hight was also born in Pennsylvania. He was loyal to his new hometown of Augusta, Georgia and in March 1861
he went to war with his company in the 1st Georgia Volunteers (Ramsey’s). The regiment spent a year on active duty in
Pensacola, Florida, and in western Virginia. They were discharged in March 1862. Frank joined the Augusta Fire
Department when he got home. In the summer of 1862 his fire company organized themselves as the Georgia Light
Guards and joined the 48th Georgia Regiment in the Army of Northern Virginia. Frank entered service as a sergeant
this time and was soon a second lieutenant, but in 1863 he was discharged for an unspecified disability.

Hight worked for the railroad for a while. When the war ended, his friends came home. Late in the night of August 30,
1865, Frank and two of his army buddies from the Oglethorpe's, Josh Doughty and Charlie Watkins, killed a Yankee
captain, Alex Heasley, an official of the Freedmens Bureau and a young man like themselves, shooting and stabbing him
multiple times. The evil deed was witnessed and the alleged culprits were soon arrested. A blood-stained knife was
found under Watkins’ pillow. During a trial by military commission that lasted for two months, the defendants were
represented by the best attorneys Augusta could offer. Judge William T. Gould, Major Joseph B. Cumming, and A.H.
McLaws, the brother of General Lafayette McLaws, handled their cases for them.

The commission acquitted Watkins and Doughty, but Hight was adjudged guilty of murder and sentenced to fifteen years
confinement at Auburn Penitentiary in New York State. To add to his anguish, Frank’s father had died during the trial.

Auburn was a model prison for its time but still a terrible place. Corporal punishment had been outlawed but the convicts
were kept in absolute silence at all times, the “Auburn System.” Frank arrived there in  December 1865. Happy to tell, he
served only six months of his term before being pardoned by President Andrew Johnson. By the end of June 1866 he
was back in Augusta.

Charles D. Watkins
"Charles D. Watkins was a member of the Oglethorpe Light Infantry, a pre-war volunteer company in Augusta. They
were mustered into service in March 18, 1861 as a private, served at Pensacola briefly and then in western Virginia. He
was appointed Corporal on February 1, 1862.  They were mustered out March 18.1862 in Augusta. Watkins then joined
Cobb's Legion cavalry as a private and served in Virginia  until at least 1864, no records available later than Oct. 1864.
Before the war he was a clerk for Kauffer, Baum & Co., dry goods, at 175 Broad St. in Augusta. After the war he was
clerk and salesman.

Joshua J. Doughty
He was a prominent cotton merchant of Augusta, born in Belair, Richmond Co., Ga., July 21, 1841. He was a son of
Ebenezer and Eliza M. (Crowell) Doughty, the former of whom was born in the State of Georgia and the latter in that of
New Jersey. He was educated at Richmond academy, leaving in September, 1861, to enlist as a private for six months in
the Oglethorpe infantry, Company D, which company was assigned to the Forty-eighth Georgia regiment. At the end of
his term of enlistment he returned home and joined an infantry company, raised in Augusta bv Capt. S. H. Crump, and
attached to the Twelfth Georgia battalion, of which he was chosen first lieutenant Company F, Twelfth Georgia battalion
of artillery. The virtual command of this company was in the hands of Lieut. Doughty for a great part of the time, and he
commanded the battalion at the battle of Monocacy, July 12, 1864. Lieut. Doughty was also actively engaged in the
battles of Cheat mountain, Fort Clift, siege of Savannah, battery Wagner, Fort Sumter, second Cold Harbor, the raid on
Washington, the 4th of July engagement at Martinsburg, Harper’s ferry, the forced march of General Early to save
Lynchburg, Va., where the command met and defeated
General Hunter,  Jackson’s raid to the Ohio river, and
Monocacy. While in command of the Twelfth Georgia battalion at the battle of Monocacy he was twice wounded by shot,
once in the mouth and once in the shoulder, and from that late went out of the service. Notwithstanding the severity of
his wound, which was in the mouth, he made the attempt to escape, falling into the hands of the enemy, leaving the
hospital at Frederick City, Md., in an ambulance and following General Early’s army to the confines of \Vashington, D.
C., where he became so exhausted that he was left at the home of J.W. Burch, about eight miles from the capital, where
he remained about thirty days, and was then confined in the old Capitol prison for about three months, thence being
carried to Fort Delaware prison, where he was regularly exchanged about three months later and returned to his home.  
In 1878 he was married to Miss Alwin L. Allen, who died, leaving as the fruit of that union a son and two daughters. His
second marriage was to Miss Terreece L. Anderson, a granddaughter of W. Owens, of Augusta, Ga., but she died
without children. In 1891 Mr. Doughty’s married Mary Rosine Nixon, a daughter of J. W. Nixon, of the United States navy.
They had two children: Catherine Gwinnett and Francis Nixon.

He was for a number of years head of the firm of Doughty Bros. & Co., and then the senior partner in the firm of J. J.
Doughty & Co., which concern controls a business of large scope and importance. He was a member of the Augusta
cotton exchange and chamber of commerce, having served as president of the former for two years. He was formerly an
active ‘worker in the ranks of the Democratic party, influential in its local councils, and for a quarter of a century
chairman of the party’s executive committee in Richmond county, though never seeking for himself the honors or
emoluments of public office. He was a communicant of the Catholic church, affiliated with the Knights of Columbus and
the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks, and was a member of the Augusta Commercial club.

The Trial
The Military Commission (Augusta Chronicle 9 – 1 – 1865)
Summoned to investigate the late murder of Capt. Heasley, will commence its session today, at the City Hall. Various
rumors are afloat in regard to the matter. We forbear, however, from giving them.

There was a universal gloom apparent throughout our city yesterday. Everybody appeared shocked at the affair.
Everybody we heard express an opinion universally condemned the deed. Well they may. It was an awful one. No
greater crime can be committed.

U. S. Officer Killed  (Augusta Chronical 9-1-1865) – We learn that Capt Beasley, of the Freedmen’s Bureau in this city,
was shot last night about 12 o’clock. Several persons have been arrested on suspicion of being implicated in the
misfortunate affair. As the case in in the hands of the military authorities, we forbear comment.

We learn that a military commission has been summoned to examine into this affair.

The Killing of Capt. Heasley (
Augusta Chronicle 9/2/1865)
The shooting of Capt. Alex. Heasley, of Co E., 33d U. S. colored troops, has been briefly alluded to in our columns. The
unfortunate event occurred on the night of August 30th. …

The Killing of a U. S. Officer.  (
Savannah Republican, Sep. 7, 1865)
Proceedings of a Court Martial.

The Military Commission ordered by Major General Steedman for the trial of Messrs. Charles Watkins, Frank Hight and
Joshua Doughty, young men of this city, charged with the killing of Alex. Heasley, Captain in the 33d USCT met at the
City Hall yesterday and were duly organized in accordance with the rules of military law. This Commission has for its
President Lt. Col. H. B. Sprague, 13th Conn. Vols., and consists of Lieut. Col. Afred Neafle, 156th N. Y. Vols; Capt. Geo.
S. Pierce, co D. 19th U. S.;….
The charges and specifications, setting forth that Messrs. Hight, Watkins, and doughty did on the night of the 30th of
August, murder, with revolvers and bowie knives, Capt. Heasley, were then read to the prisoners, who had been brought
into court closely manacled and under a guard of soldiers, and the question was put weather they pleaded thereto guilty
or not guilty. At this point the prisoners, by one of their counsel, Judge Gould, (who with Col Cumming and J. B.
Cumming, Esq., conducts the defence,) objected to the right of a military commission to try them, they being citizens and
not in any way subject to mility control. To decide how far argument might be heard on this plea, the court was cleared
for conference, and the decision being that the question should be argued, J. B. Cumming, Esq., proceeded to say that
military law could not, of right, be made applicable to the case of the prisoners, no rebellion against the authorities of the
United States existing in Georgia, and the Provisional Governor thereof having ordered the civil magistrates to exercise
all functions lawfully bertaining to their offices by law, as of force prior to the secession of the State, among which was
the duty of trying all citizens for criminal offences. Brig Gen. Grosvenor replied, defending the lawfulness of trial by
martial law at this juncture, and the Commission deciding in favor of its own competency, the trial was ordered to
proceed, accused pleading not guilty.

First of the witnesses for the prosecution was --- Stinchcomb, a Government official and detective, who, being sworn,
deposed at some length, the gist of his testimony being that the arrest of Mr. doughty took place between one and two o’
clock of the night of the killing, and that a knife was found under the pillow of Mr. Watkins’ bed, the sheath thereof being
upon his person. This knife, on examination by deponent next morning, to see if it had blood on it, presented to witness
the appearance of having had blood thereon, at least one side did. Had marked the knife so as to identify it. At this
point, officer Stinchcomb was sent for the knife, and having on his return identified it as the one found by him as above
stated---the further taking of testimony in the case was postponed till to-day at 9 a.m. to the President of the
Commission we are indebted for valuable information of which we have sought to give our readers the benefit. But few
spectators were allowed to enter the room in which the Commission held its session, and most of them were young men
of this city. Major General Steedman was present for a time but left the apartment soon after proceedings were fully

The prisoners were uite pale, and had a worn and sleepless loo, but preserved a manly composure despite the perils of
their unfortunate position. On entering the room, from the jail, where they had been confined, the handcuffs, which in
Mr. Watkins’ case had been fastened behind his back (with the others in the usual manner,) were removed and the
friends and acquaintances of the prisoners were permitted to converse freely with them.  Quite a large number of
persons, unable to obtain admission, waited outside the room, eagerly canvassing the unfortunate occuranence and
anxiously interrogatinggone appeared.  Mr Doughty’s innocence, it is a general impression, will be made pretty clearly to
appear; and against Mr Hight nothing serious, so far as the evidence has yet appeared. In Mr. Watkins’ case the finding
of a knife with supposed blood stains on one side, under his pillow, is the greatest fact developed so far.  Augusta

The Killing of Capt. Heasley (
Savannah Republican, Sep 8, 1865)
The Military Trial – Third Day.

The military commission for the trial of the accused parties in the case of Captain Heasley,assembled in the council
Chamber Monday morning, agreeable to adjournment.

The members of the Court, the prisoners, their counsel, &c., being present, the business of the day was opened by
calling the roll of the members of the Court by Capt. E. L. Smith, Judge Advocate.

The Judge Advocate then read a deposition made by Sergeant Bryce Hays, one of the guard in charge of the premises
on the premises on Broad street where the murder was committed which set forth that a member of the counsel for the
defendants on trial had a conversation with him (Sergt. Hays) with a view to obtaining an interview with the witness,
Sarah Jane Blakely, treating the said Sergeant to wine, giving him money, &c.

The accused party asked permission of the court to make his defence. The Judge Advocate said he would be permitted
to make a written statement.

The room was ordered to be cleared for deliberation. After the doors were opened, it was announced as the decision of
the court that the accused party be expelled from all  further their participation in, or presence at, this trial.

The Judge Advocate then read the minutes of Saturday’s session.

The examination of witness for the prosecution occupied the forenoon. The witnesses were---Mary Hicks, (colored),
living on Telfair street, between Jackson and Campbell; John Clesny, Corporal company C, 18th U. S. Vols.,; Francis
Hamilton, privat E in Co. C, 18th Ohio Vols, and John A. McNeal Sergeant Co A, 13th U. s. Vols..

About half-past 1 p.m., the Court adjourned to meet again at 3 o’clock.

The court assembled pursuant to adjournment. The witnesses examined were A. H. McDowell, Co. E, 18th Ohio; and R.
C. Evans. The first named was subject to a lengthy cross examination There was the usual attendance at the trial
yesterday; and the heat being most oppressive there was much discomfort felt by all present.

The prosecution have not yet got through with their witnesses. The entire testimony will be very voluminous.

The court meets at the same place at 9 o’clock this morning. –
Aug. Chronicle.

The Killing of Captain Heasley (
Savannah Republican, Sep 11, 1865)
The Military Trial –fourth day.

The military commission for the trial of the accused in the case of Capt. Heasley, convened in the Council Chamber at
the City Hall at 9 o’clock yesterday (Tuesday ) morning.

After reading the record of Monday’s proceedings, the examination of witnesses by the prosecution was resumed and
continued throughout the day.

The following witnesses were examined yesterday: R. C. Evans, Louisa Gill, (colored,) Mary Jane Braxton (colored,)
Lewis Osborn, (colored,) Capt. Jas. B. Mulligan, 19th U.S. Infantry, Henry Braxton, (colored,) Matison Collier, (colored.)

In our report of the first day’s proceedings some typographical errors occurred in the names of the military commission.
We give them correctly below:

Lt. Col. H. B. Sprague, 13th Connecticut Volunteers, President.

George S. Pierce, Catain 19th U. S. Infantry.

A. H. Andrews, Captain 19th U. S. Infantry

E. P. Evans, 1st Lieutenant 19th U. S. Infantry.

E. L. Smith, Captain 19th U. S. Infantry, Judge Advocate.

The heat was intense yesterday, but still there was quite a number present at the trial.

The commission meets at 9 o’clock this morning.

Fifth Day.
The court met at the usual hour yesterday morning.

The Judge Advocate called the roll of the commissioners, all the members of which answered to their names; and read
the proceedings of the trial on Tuesday.

The Judge Advocate stated that he had just received a note from Dr. Bouche, stating that he would not be able to
attend court as a witness at that time, owning to severe indisposition.

It was therefore moved and carried that the court do adjourn to Dr. Bouche’s room for the purpose of taking down his

The President said it was to be understood that no one except the commission, the prisoners and their counsel, were to
be adminited during the examination of Dr. B. (By the kind courtesy of the President, our reporter was allowed to be

The court at once adjourned to Dr. Bouche’s room on Broad street, the prisoners being conducted thither under a
strong guard.

After the testimony of Dr. B. had been taken, the court adjourned and re-assembled at the Council Chamber.

The next witness sworn was Maj. Chappell, 18th Ohio Volunteer Infantry, and Assistant Provost Marshal General
Department of Georgia.

These were the only witnesses examined yesterday.

The Judge Advocate, Capt. E. L. Smith, stated that his duties after the adjournment were extremely arduous, and he
would propose, if agreeable to all parties, that the Court hereafter sit till 2 o’clock P.M., and omit the afternoon session.

The President favored the proposition. He said it would not be necessary to put the motion; and he therefore declared
the Court adjourned to 9 o’clock this (Thursday) morning.

Sixth Day.
The military commission assembled at the Council Chamber at 9 ½ a.m. yesterday.

After reading the previous day’s proceedings, calling of the roll, & c, the Court proceeded with the business efore it.

The witnesses sworn yesterday (all on the part of the government) were F. A. Spang, 18th O.I.V., who assisted in
making the arrests of the accused on the night of the 30th August; C. W. Frasier, (colored) and David Walton (colored.)

The Judge Advocate announced that the examination fo the witnesses on the part of the prosecution was now closed.

The counsel for the accused signified their readiness to bring forward their witnesses—so the defence will open with
their testimony today.

The Court adjourned to 9 o’clock this (Friday) morning ---
Augusta Sentinel.

Seventh Day.
But very little business was transacted in the Court yesterday, the session closing about 12 M.

It was supposed that the witnesses for the defence would be introduced, but instead there were more brought forward
on the part of the Government, which consumed the time till adjournment.

The witnesses sworn were William Henry Blakely, (colored), Robert Burke, (colored), and Major John Rziha, formerly in
the Austrian service, as Engineer, who had drawn diagrams of the premises where Capt. Heasley was killed.

The Judge Advocate said he had no further witnesses for the Government, as far as he then knew.

The counsel for the defence said they were ready with their witnesses, whenever the prosecution had entirely finished,
and they did not desire to introduce them.

The Judge Advocate said he would take until tomorrow (Saturday) morning to think of it, and if he had no more
testimony to offer, the defence could open.

The Court then adjourned to 9 this morning

The Murder of Capt. Heasley
(Savannah Republican, Sep. 15, 1865)
Military Commission – Ninth Day.

The Military Commission held their ninth session yesterday for the defence. One witness was examined, and another
called and partially examined.

The defense offered a question. Which was objected to by the Judge Advocate, and earnestly pressed by the counsel
for the defense.

The Commission adjourned to meet today at 9 a.m. without coming to a decision.
The interest was as intense as heretofore, but on account of the heat the attendance was not As large as upon former
days. – Augusta Chronicle, 12th.

Verdict of the Military Commission at Augusta (Savannah National Republican, Nov. 10, 1865)
We learn, says the Augusta Constitutionalist at the 8th inst., that the verdict in the case of Messrs Hight, Doughty and
Watkins, tried before the Military Commission in that city for the killing of Capt. Heasley, is that Mr. Frank Hight has been
sentenced to fifteen years imprisonment, and Messrs. Doughty and Watkins have been acquitted.

Heasley was buried in Pulaski Cemetery, Pulaski, Pennsylvania.
Captain Alexander Heasley
Captain Alex Heasley's Gravesite
Pulaski Cemetery
Pulaski, Pennsylvania
President Andrew Johnson pardoned the
convicted murderer
Custom Search
Like us on Facebook